Sagamore Hills Civic Association
October 11, 2022
Oak Grove United Methodist Church
Also available by zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 825 8927 7162
See Annual Meeting for details
Should you have agenda items you wish included,
The GDOT window for stakeholder comments has been closed.
Your SHCA Board received comments and opinions from many members and residents of the neighborhood regarding the proposed GDOT Plans for Clairmont Road . Your expressions were appreciated as we worked to arrive at a response for the neighborhood. No portion of the proposal was without opponents as well as supporters. Views were relatively evenly divided, so without a strong consensus for support, we could find nothing to endorse as the view of the Sagamore Hills Civic Association Board regarding the proposed changes to Clairmont. Therefore, the attached letter was sent to GDOT as the position of the SHCA Board at this time. However, the Board stands ready to work with GDOT on ways to improve the Clairmont Corridor.
Learn More About Our Community.
Stay Connected. Get Informed.
Sagamore Hills Civic Association offers a variety of ways to stay up-to-date with relevant information and connect with neighbors. Learn more about our wonderful civic association and join today. We welcome your input and ideas to make our neighborhood better
- Printed neighborhood directory (Delivered bi-annually to members only)
- The Signal, bi-monthly printed newsletter (Delivered)
- Neighborhood events (Meetups, street parties and more)
- Security patrols manned by off-duty DeKalb County Police Officer.
- Sagamore Hills Hotline (for residents only)
- Well-maintained entrances to the neighborhood
- Your voice in zoning issues
- And more …
Putting Your Membership Dues to Prudent Use
The success of Sagamore Hills Civic Association is due to the transparent participation among our neighbors both in our activities and finances. Membership dues are $35 annually per household.
Many members choose to make additional donations
- for security patrols from our paid off-duty DeKalb County Police officer ($130 suggested annually)
- for the beautification needs of our entrances and Black Fox entrance island maintained with flowers and plants.